- The GPSLSC trains members to ensure that our volunteers are proficient in Life Saving techniques.
- Most courses are formal training qualifications and are linked to AQTF units of competency.
- GPSLSC encourage families to join and take part.
- we offer full nippers program from 5 to 13 years of age
- our cadet program is a great experience for teenagers 13 to 15.
- Our active members range from 15 to Masters with members having access to all types of training such as Bronze Medallion, IRB Drivers and crew, JetSki and all terrain vehicles